We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to be responsible for designing the interactions, interfaces and conducting user research as it pertains to our cloud-based application and data integration platform.
As a Senior User Experience Designer at Actian you will balance innovative solutions with leadership and mentoring skills. You will collaborate with our Product Owners and Engineering teams to create best-in-class, customer-centric solutions for a highly technical and complex toolset.
· Help deliver the experience and creative strategy for our cloud-based platform
· Utilize design thinking methodologies to develop creative, intuitive end-to-end experiences for a complex cloud-based platform
· Build low-to-high-fidelity prototypes to communicate design concepts to others
· Collaborate with Product Owners and Engineers to define user requirements, solicit feedback and review designs
· Conduct research, competitive analysis, and customer usability testing to validate design proposals
· Excellent communication skills are essential for this position, for both technical and non-technical audiences
· Minimum 8 years of experience creating visually stunning user experiences
· Portfolio showcasing complete understanding of the UX process
· Well versed in fundamental interactive design disciplines and principals
· Deep understanding of the latest application design for cloud-based platforms
· Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
· Experience with interaction prototyping tools such as Invision
· Experience with Rich Internet Application Design
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS standards and browser support (Preferred)
· Experience of REST APIs and RESTful concepts (Preferred)
Your application was submitted successfully.